Our COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The safety and protection of our employees and clients is of utmost importance to us at Carroll Financial.
While we are still encouraging our clients to conduct meetings virtually, we have policies and procedures in place to conduct safe in-office meetings when necessary.
Please find an outline below of everything we have been doing in our office to stay safe:
– Temperature checks are conducted and recorded each time someone comes into our office (employees, clients, mail carriers, etc.)
– Masks are required to be worn by all employees in our office
– All of our internal offices and workspaces are socially distanced; therefore, employees are allowed to remove their mask only when they are seated at their desk.
– Hand sanitizer is available in multiple locations in the office and conference rooms
– Internal meetings are conducted either virtually or they are conducted in our classroom where social distancing is possible
– High traffic and high touch areas are sanitized frequently
– Nanoseptic continually self-cleaning strips are installed on all door handles
– Temperature checks are conducted any time a client comes into our office
– Masks are required to be worn by all clients and employees while they are in our office and throughout the entirety of the meeting
– Conference room tables and high-touch areas are sanitized before and after each meeting
– Hand sanitizer is available in our lobby and in each conference room
– Used pens and notepads are replaced after each meeting
– Maximum occupancy numbers have been applied to and enforced for each conference room to allow enough space for clients and employees to socially distance during their meeting
– Air purifiers are in all rooms to continually circulate the air