This question is commonly heard from kids on long road trips. However, it’s easy for us to be thinking the same thing about our current situation. Are we there yet? Are things getting better yet? There are so many questions for so much unknown.
We encourage you to take this unique pocket of time in history to join together and refocus on what truly matters: caring for each other.
There are many ways to show someone you care from afar:
- Reach out to loved ones by phone or email
- FaceTime or video chat with friends and family
- Catch up with an old friend you haven’t talked with in a while
- Send a physical card or e-card
- Have dinner delivered (by a restaurant that is offering delivery service) to a family in need
- Check in with someone who lives alone or someone who has recently lost a loved one to see how they’re doing and ask if they need anything
Offering help and being willing to receive help during this time is the best thing we can all do to support one another.
Bottom Line: We are here for you in any way that we can be. If there is anything we can do for you, big or small, please let us know.Carroll Financial