Episode 3: Dotting Your i’s and Crossing your t’s – Dollars Making Sense
On this week’s episode we discuss:
- The rollout of the vaccine in the UK
- The 20 Rules of personal finance
- Year-end planning
- Does a last minute Roth IRA or Traditional IRA contribution make sense?
- Bonus vs. raise: Which is better?
- Charitable giving and giving back
Links we talked about:
- 90-Year-Old Grandmother Gets 1st Dose of Vaccine as UK Declares Covid ‘V-Day’
- The 20 Rules of Personal Finance
- Find Your Place in the Vaccine Line
To learn more visit:Podcast