Episode 7: Economics of Wedding Planning – Dollars Making Sense
This is a new segment called the “Economics of”. We have a number of interviews lined up giving you real world insight and experience into many of life’s biggest changes. Up first… wedding planning!
In this episode we discuss:
- Should you and your partner talk about finances before getting married?
- Planning a wedding during Covid
- Ideas for discussing sensitive topics before marriage
- Should you combine finances in marriage?
- Talking to wedding vendors before committing
- How to stay flexible during the wedding planning process
- Investing vs. spending money on a wedding
To learn more visit:Podcast