Episode 16: Gas it Up! – Dollars Making Sense
In this episode we discuss:
- Cybersecurity hack on Colonial Pipeline
- How some towns are spending covid relief
- Professional women using the pandemic to their advantage
- Owning a car vs. renting a car
- What is causing the markets to move this week
- Americans holdings near record percentages in equities
- How capital gains proposals could affect the ETF market
- Used cars and why their prices are rising
- How restaurants are dealing with staff shortages
- What kind of dog would you get if it couldn’t be a corgi
Articles discussed in this episode:
- Gas prices jump, fuel shortages reported as Colonial Pipeline works to restore operations
- Japanese Town Spends Covid Money on a Giant Squid Statue
- Why Don’t More American Moms Work Part-Time?
- Owning a Car vs. Leasing a Car
- Americans Can’t Get Enough of the Stock Market
- Pandora Says ‘I Do’ to Lab-Grown Diamonds. Will Millennials Agree?
- Joe Weisenthal on Twitter: “Incredible surge in used car prices… “
- Wait, Where Did All the Rental Cars Go?
- Restaurant Staff Shortages Pique Appetite For Automation
To learn more visit:In the News, Podcast