Episode 21: What 2 CFPs Do With Their Extra Cash – Dollars Making Sense
On this week’s episode, we discuss:
- Courtney’s trip to the national parks
- Are airlines finally figuring out travel demand after Covid?
- Crypto Regulation coming?
- Do you really need that raise to retire sooner
- Robinhood just disclosed some pretty crazy stats
- What do you do with extra cash and emergency money
- What do we do with our extra cash
- Can a bull market keep on going?
- Are there still lumber millionaires out there
- Are passwords a thing of the past?
- Travel Is Bouncing Back Strong, and Airlines Are Racing to Keep Up
- How Does a Raise Early in Your Career Affect Your Finances? – Of Dollars And Data
- The Robinhood Conundrum
- Bulls on Parade
- Lumber Wipes Out 2021 Gain With Demand Ebbing After Record Boom
- Lumber prices continue to plummet—down 49% from the peak
To learn more visit:Investment Management, Podcast