Request an Appointment
Carroll Financial has been helping its clients plan for the future since 1980. In light of COVID-19, now may be a great time to take a fresh look at your financial plan. Whether you’d like to get a second opinion about your current plan, or if you’re in need of some financial guidance to create a plan for your future, our advisors are here to help.
We would like to offer you a complimentary second opinion from the comfort of your own home. We’ll tell you if everything looks in order or suggest ways to bring your plan more in sync with your goals.
Reach out to us below to schedule a phone call or virtual meeting at a time that works for you.
Getting Ready For Your Meeting
You may want to think about:
The purpose of our first meeting is to learn as much as we can about you so that we can better help you plan for a successful future.
- Goals: When you think about what you want your future to look like, what is the picture in your mind? What kind of lifestyle do you expect to have?
- Family: Which relationships are the most important to you in your life? How do you want to grow and protect those relationships? Do you want to provide for them and if so, how?
- Philosophy: When you think about planning for your future, what guides your decisions? Are there types of investments that you prefer or would rather avoid? When you think about risk, what does it mean to you?
- History: What type of planning have you done in the past? How have you worked with other advisors? What have been your successes and what challenges have you faced? How content are you with where you are financially at this stage of your life?
- Current Concerns: How would you describe your financial situation now? Do you currently have a plan in place to reach your major goals? What are your current concerns?
You may want to bring:
You do not have to bring all of these documents with you. However, if they are readily available they may help us discuss your current situation.
- Recent Brokerage and/or Retirement Plan Statements
- Recent Bank Statements
- Federal Tax Returns or Income Information
Please feel free to call our office if you have any questions as you prepare for our meeting. We’re looking forward to seeing you!