Courtney is a financial planning associate who joined the Liles team in 2016. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Virginia Tech where she earned a bachelor’s degree in Business, majoring in Finance. She also played four years on the varsity women’s soccer team.
Courtney has since passed her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) exam and also holds the Series 7 and 63 securities registrations. She works closely with Jonathan Liles to help meet the specific financial planning needs of each client and also supports the overall team. She enjoys developing long-term, personal relationships with clients while helping them pursue their specific goals.
Courtney is a proud native of Charlotte and currently lives in the South Park area. She enjoys traveling and playing golf with her husband, Maclain, and spending time with her dog, Pippa. Her other hobbies include photography, running, and relaxing at the lake.
Know-Brainers by Courtney:
- Where Have All The Houses Gone?
- Numbers to Know in 2020
- What Grandparents and Parents Should Know About 529 Plans
- Piecing Together The Carroll Financial Puzzle
- How Do We Form Our Anchors?
- What Do Tiger Woods, Vegas, and Retirement Planning Have to Do With Each Other?